ANZ Privately-Owned Business Barometer
The ANZ Privately-Owned Business Barometer (The ANZ Barometer) is a research study for and about NZ's Privately Owned Business Sector. It examines the views and plans of owners to help provide context in what can be a lonely job. The 2015 online survey was conducted in February this year and had around 4000 responses. We discussed the results with focus groups to help interpret the findings. 2015 is the eighth issue of the Barometer and this is the third year it has included agribusiness and farms as a specific sector.
If you would like to attend one of these events, please register your interest with your ANZ Relationship Manager or ANZ Rural Manager.
2015 Key Insights Reports
- Dairy Key Insights Report 2015 (PDF 2.25MB) (Insights for the Dairy farming industry)
- Maori Business Key Insights Report 2015 (4.24MB) (Insights for Maori businesses)
Previously Released Papers
- Acquisition Insights (PDF 600kB) July 2014 (Insights into mergers & acquisitions for commercial businesses)
- Red Meat Sector Insights (PDF 3.69MB) July 2014 (Insights for the Red Meat sector)
- Key Insights Report (PDF 788kB) November 2013 (Insights for small-medium and commercial businesses)
- Agri Key Insights Report (PDF 1MB) November 2013 (Insights for agribusiness and farmers)
- Maori Business Key Insights Report (PDF 1MB) 2014 (Insights for Maori businesses)
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact your ANZ Relationship Manager or ANZ Rural Manager, or email email@example.com.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.