Direct Broking offers simple, straightforward trading at competitive brokerage rates and is based on a client-centred approach. A range of innovative online tools and access to share details and market information makes Direct Broking an effective option for clients ranging from market novices to seasoned professional traders.
Direct Broking is part of ANZ New Zealand Securities Limited, a subsidiary of ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
Key features of the Direct Broking approach
- Access to market information: clients can view up to date NZX, ASX and NZDX market information, as well as historical data, to assist with choosing investments.
- Easy, straightforward trading: clients trade wherever and whenever they like online. Trades are easy to execute and highly efficient.
- Access to debt and equity issues: clients can be notified, gain access to information and respond accordingly to upcoming issues that Direct Broking has access to online.
- Information and education: access to market information and share details, plus independent research and views.
- Easy portfolio management: online portfolio management tools make it easy for clients to keep up to date with their share portfolio and view their trading history.
- Cost-effective share trading: Direct Broking offers highly competitive brokerage rates - which means more money in clients' portfolios.