To use ANZ Internet Banking you need to ensure that you have the correct software installed on your computer.
Set your screen resolution
www.anz.co.nz and ANZ Internet Banking are best viewed on a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
To change your screen resolution:
- Click "Start", choose "Settings" then "Control Panel".
- Double click the "Display" icon, select the "Settings" tab.
- In the desktop area, use your mouse to drag the arrow to the preferred resolution.
- Click "Apply" then "OK".
Adjust pop-up blocker settings
For Windows Internet Explorer browser:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the "Tools" menu point to "Pop-up Blocker", and then click "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
- Type the ANZ website address www.anz.co.nz into the box labelled "Address of Web site to allow".
For Safari browser:
- Open Safari.
- Click on the Safari Menu.
- Uncheck "Block Pop-Up Windows".
For Firefox browser:
- Open Firefox.
- Select "Tools" – "Options" from the top of your browser window.
- Click the "Content" panel, and check "Block popup windows".
- Click "Exceptions".
- Type "www.anz.co.nz" into the box labelled "Address of website" input.
- Click "Allow".