An up-front guarantee on your behalf
This is a written guarantee honouring your commitments to a third party in certain circumstances, in the event that you are unable to meet them. It gives you extra authority when dealing with suppliers and may allow you to avoid making a substantial deposit when entering into a contract.
- No maximum or minimum amount applies.
- Term of the guarantee is decided by the third party.
- Widely accepted by New Zealand businesses.
- Funds that were to be used as a deposit can be employed for other projects.
- Security will generally be required.
- Establishment and management fees apply.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Bank Guarantee :
Contact an ANZ Trade Specialist on 0800 269 873
Visit your nearest ANZ branch
ANZ credit criteria and fees apply.