Your business finance needs to change as your business changes. ANZ recognises this with a flexible range of finance options.
The ANZ Home Loan is available as a floating or fixed interest rate loan, secured against your home or other residential property.
- Detailed account statements issued 31 March and 30 September year
- Available as fixed interest rates, floating rate, or in combination.
The ANZ Business Term Loan is available as a floating or fixed interest rate loan.
- Payments can be made weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly
- Split your loan between floating and fixed rates to balance flexibility and security.
The ANZ Commercial Loan gives businesses the opportunity of a long-term investment in their future.
- Use the property you purchase for security
- Available as fixed interest rates, floating rate, or in combination
- Interest only repayment options.
ANZ lending criteria and fees apply to ANZ Home loans, ANZ Term Loans, and ANZ Commercial Loans.