Specialised banking solutions
for accountancy practices.
Accountancy practices have unique banking and finance needs. We can help, with tailored services and industry-specific expertise and support.
From day-to-day banking, financing options, succession planning and investment solutions, we can provide specialist knowledge and will partner with you to grow your business. Let us tailor a banking solution for your practice, partners and staff.
Let us tailor a solution to your individual needs. We can provide:
- Easy to operate transaction accounts and business trust accounts
- Solutions for staff expense management
- Improved payment options with competitive credit card and EFTPOS processing options
- Efficient online banking and payment processes vis ANZ Direct Online - giving you one access point to manage all of your accounts, including business payments, foreign exchange and trust management
- Special transactional pricing for accountancy practices (eligibility criteria apply).
Finance solutions for accountancy practices
We have a range of finance options to help your practice grow: assist with partnership changes, mergers, acquisitions, premises and equipment purchases and day-to-day working capital.
We offer a variety of investment products, including on-call and fixed-term accounts for the practice.
For practices managing client funds, we offer Trust Management services (TMS) to efficiently manage client funds, both on-call and fixed term. This service can be accessed via ANZ Direct Online.
Our specialists can assist with building and contents cover, professional indemnity, life and income protection, key person insurance and vehicle insurance.
Benefits for partners
We support partners throughout their careers - from initial capital contributions, through to structured savings and investment, retirement and succession planning.
Benefits for staff
As part of your professional practice banking package, we can provide a range of banking and lifestyle benefits for your staff.
As New Zealand’s largest bank, we can provide you with insights and research for you and your clients through access to our Economics and sector specialists.
Meet our people
National Manager of
Professional Services &
+64 9 252 4230
+64 9 252 4043
+64 4 436 6708
+64 3 368 2449
For more information
Terms, conditions and fees apply.