ANZ has a number of solutions to help importers and exporters carry out their day-to-day transactions.
Trade finance loans (NZD or foreign currency) to facilitate open account transactions.
A trade finance loan is an advance denominated in either domestic currency or the foreign currency of the payment obligation, enabling exporters/importers to finance their trade commitments on a transactional basis. A trade finance loan must be subject to a genuine underlying trade transaction evidenced by appropriate trade documentation.
An open account method is used to settle import and export transactions between two international trading parties. Clearance of outstanding balances on the account is at mutually agreed periods. This payment method requires absolute trustworthiness on behalf of both parties. The risk is with the exporter under this type of open account transaction.
Execute your trade finance transactions directly from your PC.
- Online updates and access to live trade finance data.
- Create and amend transactions as required.
- Easy to install, log on and use.
A Carnet is essentially a passport for your vehicle or goods, enabling you to make all customs arrangements before you go, and at a pre-determined cost.
- Costs includes an administration fee and a security deposit.
- Normally valid for 12 months.
- May be used on a regular basis in many different countries.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is the New Zealand government's national economic development agency.
- It aims to grow New Zealand's economy by boosting the capability of businesses and regions and facilitating their sustainable and profitable participation in overseas markets.
New Zealand Customs Service
- The New Zealand Customs Services (Customs) is the government agency with the job of protecting the community from potential risks arising from international trade and travel.
- While doing this it facilitates the legitimate movement of people and goods across the border.
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry's mission is to enhance New Zealand's natural advantage.
- It does this by encouraging high-performing sectors, developing safe and freer trade, ensuring healthy New Zealanders and protecting our natural resources for the benefit of future generations.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade advises the New Zealand Government on official relations with other countries and international organisations, external trade and economic relations.
- It maintains posts overseas and provides consular services to New Zealand passport holders.
Export New Zealand
- Export New Zealand focuses on helping its membership of exporters and exporter service providers grow their business in the international market place.
DHL New Zealand
- DHL is the global market leader in international express, overland transport and airfreight.
- It is also the world's number one in ocean freight and contract logistics.
- DHL offers a full range of customised solutions, from express document shipping to supply chain management.
International Chamber of Commerce
- ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) is the voice of world business, championing the global economy as a force for economic growth, job creation and prosperity.
- ICC activities cover a broad spectrum, including arbitration and dispute resolution, making the case for open trade and market economy system, business self-regulation, fighting corruption and combating commercial crime.
New Zealand Export Credit Office
- The purpose of the New Zealand Export Credit Office (ECO) is to provide export credit guarantees to support the export activities of New Zealand firms and businesses.
- An export credit guarantee is a form of insurance that covers an exporter if the importer or their bank defaults on payment.
Back to top
ANZ credit criteria apply. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.