An ANZ Telegraphic Transfer is the fast, easy and secure method of transferring funds around the world. Your funds are sent to the other party's account through the worldwide bank network.
- ANZ Telegraphic Transfer is a fast, secure method of transferring funds between banks.
- It has the ability to link payments to a sales contract or invoice number.
If a business requests a Telegraphic Transfer via ANZ Direct Online* they are required to provide.
- The full name and address of the recipient
- The full name and address of the overseas bank.
If the funds are being sent to a specific bank account, you'll also need to provide:
- The recipient's full account number details
- If you're sending funds to a European Union (EU) country, the recipient must give you their international bank account number (IBAN).
Other helpful information, if applicable:
- The telephone number of the recipient
- The SWIFT code of the overseas bank
- Any other bank codes applicable to the receiving bank that the recipient may have provided to you.
The sender should contact their local bank and ask to send a telegraphic transfer. You will need to provide them with instructions:
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Telegraphic Transfer, contact an ANZ Trade Specialist:
Call 0800 ANZ TRD (0800 269 873)
Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
* Only available to ANZ customers who have registered for these services.
ANZ Phone Direct is only available to accounts with a single signatory.
ANZ Phone Direct International Services - transactional dollar limits apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.