ANZ Business Current Account
An everyday account with easy access to help you manage your business transactions.
Why an ANZ Business Current Account?
- If your business is less than two years old, you’ll pay no transaction or monthly account fees on your ANZ Business Current Account for the first year through our Business Start-up Package^.
- If you're a non-profit organisation, you are exempt from paying certain fees (e.g. monthly account fees, manual and automated transaction fees) on one ANZ non-profit organisation current account.
- 24/7 access for easy money management. You can use ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Direct Online, goMoney, Phone Banking, EFTPOS, and ATMs.
- View and print up to seven years of statements online anytime using ANZ Internet Banking. You can also export statements to CSV for easy integration into your accounting packages.
- Email duplicate statements from within ANZ Internet Banking to a third party, like your accountant.
- Apply online in 5 minutes.
- Options to set-up bank feeds to your accounting software, such as Xero and MYOB.
How it works
To help you manage your fees* and keep costs down, you can choose between two transactional fee plans. For example, if your business does more than 30 transactions a month, Smart Plan might be the most suitable option.
Pay as you go
Who is it for?
Great for smaller businesses or if you don't make many transactions each month
Ideal for larger businesses or if you process a high volume of transactions
$4.00 per month (waived if your average daily balance for the month is $10,000 or more)
$10.00 per month
Automated transaction fee
$0.25 for each automated transaction**
Your first 50 automated transaction** fees are waived each month, then $0.15 for every additional automated transaction
Manual transaction fee
$0.65 for each manual transaction#
$0.55 for each manual transaction#
Service charges apply when specific services are used (e.g. cheque clearance fee), and are in addition to transaction charges. Please see the full list of rates, fees and charges for further information.
Which plan is right for me?
Related products & services
ANZ Business Start-up Package
If your business is less than two years old, pay no transaction or monthly account fees on your ANZ Business Current Account for the first 12 months^, amongst other banking benefits.
ANZ Business Overdraft
Flexible credit for your daily cash flow needs.
ANZ Business Premium Call Account
Offers a competitive rate of interest.
*Fees are subject to change. Service charges may apply. For full details refer to the ANZ Fees and Charges brochure.
**Automated transactions include EFTPOS, ATM transactions, direct debits and direct credits, and all electronic transactions made through Phone Banking and Internet Banking.
#Manual transactions include cheques and transactions handled by our staff at a branch or over the phone. Deposits made through an ANZ Fast Deposit Box are charged as staff-assisted transactions.
^Eligibility, lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.