ANZ Lodged Purchasing Card Facility
An ANZ Lodged Purchasing Card Facility makes purchasing from your key suppliers easier. It’s a virtual card that is lodged with approved suppliers, so there’s no need to provide card details when purchasing goods and services. It complements your existing credit card programme and helps you streamline, simplify and control your business to business spend.
Features & benefits
- More control over your business spend - moving your key business supplier expenses to a Lodged Purchasing card, gives you more control over your business related expenditure, including the ability to standardize your spending policy.
- Greater flexibility - you can choose to assign one key supplier per facility, multiple suppliers or have a facility for each supplier spend group – we’ll make it work for you. We provide two cards per Lodged Purchasing Card facility, ensuring continued business operation should the Primary card need to be cancelled for any reason.
- Improved cash flow - flexible billing cycle date options and up to 40 interest-free days on purchases* allowing you to negotiate terms with key suppliers.
- Insurance benefits - Liability Waiver Insurance automatically protects your business against unauthorised transactions by Authorised Users.^
- Easier administration and analysis - individual monthly statements for each facility. The card is also compatible with Expense Management and ERP systems (e.g. Visa IntelliLink Spend Management and Fraedom).
Rates & fees
Visit our credit card rates, fees and agreements section for more information.
To apply or for more information
Find a Business Specialist
Talk to your local expert
Fill in our enquiry form and
we'll contact you
ANZ Visa Business card
Helps make your business easier to manage.
ANZ Visa Corporate card
A convenient way to manage your travel and expenses.
ANZ Visa Purchasing card
A flexible buying tool to help you streamline your procurement.
ANZ lending criteria apply. ANZ Lodged Purchasing Card of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 296.
*Excludes cash advances and cash equivalent transactions.
^Liability Waiver Insurance is brokered by JLT Specialty Ltd and underwritten by Lloyds of London. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, including how to make a claim, refer to the Visa Corporate and Visa Purchasing Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 21.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.