ANZ Visa Business Airpoints
Business cashflow and earning
Airpoints DollarsTM made easy
The new ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card is the tool for businesses that are going places. It gives you a faster way to earn Airpoints Dollars™, while making business expenses easier to manage.
AirpointsTM Reward benefits
- Earn 1 Airpoints DollarTM per $75 of eligible spend*, or 1 Airpoints Dollar per $50 of spend directly with Air New Zealand (for the first $25,000 spent directly with Air New Zealand per business per annum)**.
- Your Nominated Business Owner will earn 1 Status Point for every $250 spent on eligible purchases.
- No Koru club joining fee (saving of $255) and a special discount of $145 off the standard 12 month individual Koru membership fee for all Principals of the business.
- All Airpoints Dollars earned by your business will never expire while you have an ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card account.
- Additional ways to earn Airpoints Dollars as part of the Air New Zealand AirpointsTM for Business Programme. Find out more about the programme.
- Improved cash flow - with up to 44 interest free days on purchases.
- Control over expenditure - you can have up to 9 cards on an account with the ability for each card to be assigned an individual spend limit.
- Extended warranty insurance - when you purchase goods for your business using your ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card, the original manufacturer’s warranty on those goods is either doubled or extended by up to 12 months (up to a total warranty period of 48 months)^.
- Easy reporting and analysis - ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online reporting options give you clear visibility of your spend and will help you to track and analyse your business expenditure. ANZ can also support transfer of data to some third party accountancy platforms.
- Protection against unauthorised use - with complimentary Liability Waiver Insurance#.
See ANZ Visa Business Card for more information about the ANZ Visa Business Card with CashBack Rewards, low interest rate and low fee options.
Rates & fees
|Interest rate on purchases||20.95% p.a.|
|Interest rate on cash advances||22.95% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$145 p.a.|
|Joint or additional card||$20 p.a.|
Non-standard fees may apply. See Credit card fees and charges for more information.
Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. You can obtain an ANZ Visa Business Airpoints card by choosing the Airpoints Rewards option on an ANZ Visa Business Card.
The $0 annual fee for one year offer is available for a limited time. All other fees will still apply. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply (currently $145 p.a). Offer available for all new ANZ Visa Business Airpoints credit cards. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available in conjunction with other Visa Business Card offers or benefits available through packages. Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships.
*Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, interest, fees, government charges including tax payments and child support, the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers’ cheques) or gambling transactions or transactions resulting from returned purchases or disputed transactions.
^Extended Warranty cover is provided by American Home Assurance Company (New Zealand branch) (AHAC), a member of American International Group, Inc. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, for full details please refer to ANZ Visa Business Credit Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 27.
#Liability Waiver Insurance is brokered by JLT Specialty Ltd and underwritten by Lloyds of London. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, including how to make a claim, refer to the Visa Business Credit Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 28.
**For the first $25,000 spend per annum after which earn rates is 1 Airpoints Dollar per $75 of spend. To get the higher Airpoints Dollar earn rate purchases must be made direct from Air New Zealand via airnz.co.nz or the Air New Zealand Contact Centre. See the ANZ Airpoints Visa Guide (PDF 574kB) for more information.
Interest rates are subject to change. ANZ Visa Business Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 249 or on our website under Terms and Conditions. This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
AirpointsTM Programme and Airpoints for Business Programme terms and conditions apply. Visit airnewzealand.co.nz for details.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.