ANZ Visa Business
Helps make your business banking
easier to manage
An ANZ Visa Business card helps make your business easier to manage. It could save you countless hours on administration and increase your cash flow position – giving you more time and flexibility to progress your business. And you can apply online in less than 5 minutes.
SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first year on all new ANZ credit cards.1
Three card options so you can choose the benefits that best suit your business
- CashBack Rewards - Be rewarded for your business spending - receive up to 1% cash back on all eligible purchases* with your credit card during a 12-month period (you only need to spend $5,000 per year to qualify for a CashBack Reward**).
- Low interest rate - Make the most of a lower interest rate and you could save money on interest costs
- Low fee - Enjoy a lower annual fee.
Features & benefits
- Improved cash flow - with up to 55 interest free days
- Control over expenditure - you can have up to 9 cards on an account with the ability for each card to be assigned an individual spend limit.
- Extended warranty insurance - when you purchase goods for your business using your ANZ Visa Business Card, the original manufacturer’s warranty on those goods is either doubled or extended by up to 12 months (up to a total warranty period of 48 months)#.
- Easy reporting and analysis - ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online reporting options give you clear visibility of your spend and will help you to track and analyse your business expenditure. ANZ can also support transfer of data to some third party accountancy platforms.
- Protection against unauthorised use - with complimentary Liability Waiver Insurance.^
Rates & fees
|CashBack||Low fee||Low interest|
|Interest rate on purchases||20.95% p.a.||20.95% p.a.||15.20% p.a.|
|Interest rate on cash advances||22.95% p.a.||22.95% p.a.||21.95% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$95 p.a.||$40 p.a.
|Joint or additional card||$20 p.a.||$15 p.a.||$15 p.a.|
|Interest rate on balance transfers||1.99% p.a. for 12 months ~|
Non-standard fees may apply. See Credit card fees and charges for more information.
1 Offer ends 27 January 2017. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
*Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers’ cheques) or gambling transactions.
**Minimum spend of $5,000 per year is required to qualify for a CashBack Reward. The CashBack Reward is calculated with two earning tiers in place - 0.5% for Annual Spend $5,000-$9,999; 1% for Annual Spend $10,000+. The CashBack Reward will be automatically paid to your credit card account 12 months after the first purchase is made on your card account. For further details, please refer to section 26 of the ANZ Visa Business Conditions of Use within the ANZ Visa Business Credit Card Guide.
***Eligibility, lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
^Liability Waiver Insurance is brokered by JLT Specialty Ltd and underwritten by Lloyds of London. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, including how to make a claim, refer to the Visa Business Credit Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 28.
#Extended Warranty cover is provided by American Home Assurance Company (New Zealand branch) (AHAC), a member of American International Group, Inc. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, for full details please refer to ANZ Visa Business Credit Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 27. Interest rates are subject to change. ANZ lending criteria apply. ANZ Visa Business Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 249 or on our website under Terms and Conditions.
~Our lending criteria and fees apply. Balance transfers can be made from non-ANZ and MasterCard, American Express, GE CreditLine, Q Card and Farmers Card. Full details are contained in the ANZ Visa Business Card Conditions of Use available from anz.co.nz or any branch. After 12 months our standard purchase rate for your card will apply to any remaining balance transfer amount (this rate will be higher than the balance transfer rate). Standard interest rates for your card apply to new transactions and repayments will generally be applied to balance transfer purchases before new purchases. An annual card fee will apply. Interest rates are subject to changes. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
Interest rates are subject to change. ANZ lending criteria apply. ANZ Visa Business Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 249 or on our website under Terms and Conditions. This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.