ANZ Visa Corporate card
An ANZ Visa Corporate Card is a convenient way to manage your company’s travel and entertainment expenses. It can also be used to pay for other low value, high volume transactions, such as stationery items.
SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first year on all new ANZ credit cards.1
Features & benefits
- Control over spending - set individual monthly spending limits for each card, as well as different limits for purchases and cash advances. A mandatory monthly direct debit pays off the account in full each month to help avoid interest charges.
- Easier administration and analysis - individual monthly statements for each card plus a Summary Statement of all accounts. The card is also compatible with Expense Management and ERP systems (e.g. Visa IntelliLink Spend Management and Fraedom).
- Improved cash flow - flexible billing cycle date options and up to 45 interest-free days on purchases.*
- Insurance benefits - Liability Waiver Insurance automatically protects your business against unauthorised transactions by your cardholders.^
- Travel benefits - wherever you are in the world, Visa Global Customer Assistance Services can help with reporting lost/stolen cards, emergency card replacement, and emergency cash disbursement, 24 hours a day via a toll-free phone number.
Rates & fees
Visit our credit card rates, fees and agreements section for more information.
A convenient way to track, manage and control company expenses
Visa IntelliLink® Spend Management is a comprehensive expense management system for ANZ Visa Corporate and Purchasing Cards.
How Visa IntelliLink® can improve business efficiency
- Streamlined expense reporting - Card transactions are loaded into Visa IntelliLink® automatically. Cardholders simply code and submit them to a designated approver - saving time, cost and effort for cardholders and administrators.
- Improved spend management - Track cardholder activity quickly and easily, from a high level perspective or through detailed breakdown and analysis. Greater spend visibility helps increase compliance, reduce fraud risk and identify opportunities for savings.
- Easy integration - Visa IntelliLink® integrates seamlessly with enterprise reporting systems and can be customised to fit within existing organisational and accounting policies. Transaction data can be exported in several formats such as PDF or CSV.
- Flexible and accessible - Visa IntelliLink® is a cloud-based tool offering anytime, anywhere access.
To apply or for more information
Find a Business Specialist
Talk to your local expert
Fill in our enquiry form and
we'll contact you
ANZ Visa Business card
Helps make your business easier to manage.
ANZ Visa Purchasing card
A flexible buying tool to help you streamline your procurement.
1 $0 annual fee offer is available for a limited time. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
ANZ lending criteria apply. ANZ Visa Corporate Card and Visa Purchasing Card Conditions of Use apply to the use of the Card, a copy of which, along with details of fees, is available by calling 0800 269 296.
*Excludes cash advances and cash equivalent transactions.
^Liability Waiver Insurance is brokered by JLT Specialty Ltd and underwritten by Lloyds of London. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, including how to make a claim, refer to the Visa Corporate and Visa Purchasing Card Guide - Conditions of Use in Section 21.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.