ANZ goMoney for business
ANZ goMoney is our fast and secure banking app for iPhone* and Android.
Manage your business banking anytime, anywhere with ANZ goMoney. It’s secure, simple to use and easy on your data plan.
Business banking on the go
ANZ goMoney lets you view your personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds).
You can also:
- transfer money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
- make payments to a new person, saved payee, registered biller, or IRD
- create, edit and skip automatic payments
- view upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments and tax payments)
- pay someone using their mobile number
- view and download statements for your business accounts.
Quick and easy to use
- access your accounts quickly using a 4-digit PIN number or Touch ID on your iPhone - no customer numbers or passwords.
- quickly check balances without logging in using Quick Balance, Android Widget, Android Wear Watch, or Apple Watch.
- register ANZ goMoney across multiple devices so it’s always handy.
ANZ goMoney helps keep your business protected. High-grade encryption keeps your details safe, none of your information is stored on your device, and you’ll automatically be logged out after three minutes of inactivity.
Your smartphone just became your pay phone
ANZ goMoney has become even better with the addition of goMoney Wallet. You can now tap and pay with your compatible Android phone and your ANZ personal Visa credit card or Visa Debit card for everyday items wherever contactless payments are accepted using goMoney Wallet **
It's a quick, secure and covenient way to pay and better yet, it's built within New Zealand's favourite banking app - ANZ goMoney.
goMoney Wallet and Merchants
To accept goMoney Wallet payments from your customers, you need to have a contactless-capable terminal that is activated.
Find out more.
Download ANZ goMoney now
To have the best and most secure experience when using ANZ goMoney, your mobile device must meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- Apple users - an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 7 (or above), with an active mobile number.
- Android users - an Android device (phone or tablet) running Android operating system 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above, with an active mobile number. Different functionality may apply depending on the Android operating system version on your device.
We recommend updating to the latest software version of your mobile device where applicable. This will ensure your mobile device has the most updated security settings. If you're experiencing issues with logging into ANZ goMoney speak to a Customer Service Consultant who's always happy to help.
Find out more
Download the app
Visit the ANZ goMoney
Find a Business
ANZ Internet Banking
Fast, secure, and available 24/7 - ANZ Internet Banking makes managing your money easy.
ANZ Direct Online
It's a fast and efficient way to pay creditors and employees, manage your cash flows, requests transfers and more.
*iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
**ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. Customers need a compatible Android phone and an ANZ personal Visa credit card or an ANZ Visa Debit card.
Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply.