Effective risk management is a vital ingredient to your business' long-term success. Managing your business risks is one of the most important responsibilities you have.
Consider what would happen if a shareholder, director or key employee were to die, become permanently disabled or be diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Would any guarantees for debts or leases cease to apply?
- Would any shareholder loans be repaid?
- Would the loss affect the business' profitability or credit status?
- Would the business' overheads still be covered?
- Would any business or share ownership transfers happen smoothly and swiftly?
- Would there be revenue, cash reserves or lending available to cover any guarantees, debts or loans?
- Would this affect the retirement plans of any other people in the business?
Could you survive, or at least exit gracefully from, foreseeable events like these? Are you unknowingly placing your business, your shareholders and your creditors at risk?
How ANZ can help
ANZ's business risk management team can help you to better manage risks like these – and it all starts with a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
For an appointment or more information
If you'd like to arrange an appointment or get more information on ANZ’s risk management services, please contact an ANZ Business Specialist – they'll be happy to refer you to one of our business risk specialists:
Call 0800 269 249