ANZ is a New Zealand leader in arranging and distributing corporate debt
- Vanilla and structured medium term notes
- Retail bonds
- Kauri bonds
- Subordinated and hybrid capital
- Convertible bonds
- Syndicated loans (structured and corporate debt)
Our global connections allow us to connect New Zealand businesses to capital funding from around the world. Our New Zealand-based capital markets team are highly experienced and their knowledge and skill has been recognised by numerous awards, including:
- Bank of the Year 2012*
- Debt Deal of the Year 2012*
- New Zealand Domestic House of the Year 2011 – 2008**
- Kauri Market House of the Year 2011 – 2007**
- #1 Lead Provider of Debt Securities Services 2011 – 2007^
To talk about capital markets, call 0800 692 663, or contact your relationship manager.
* The New Zealand Herald 2012 INFINZ Industry Awards, ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited won The Business Herald Bank of the Year award and was Joint Lead Arranger and Bookrunner with UBS New Zealand for The Trustees Executors Debt Deal of the Year award.
** Kanga News Awards 2007 -2011
^ ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited was Rated No.1 in the Peter Lee Associates Debt Securities Investors Survey, New Zealand 2007 - 2011
A copy of any applicable product disclosure statement in relation to Markets products is available on request and free of charge from 0800 107 562.