ANZ's import finance solutions can help you manage your business cash flow more effectively by giving you greater flexibility with your working capital.
Obtaining financing to procure or manufacture goods and services for export can strain your business orking capital cash flows. By using one of ANZ's export finance solutions, you can free your working capital for other purposes to meet your business needs.
As an exporter, ANZ Pre-Export Finance allows you to borrow money to purchase materials to produce goods for export.
- Useful form of pre-shipment working capital
- Negotiate potentially better rates with your suppliers
- Reduce your foreign exchange exposure period.
The features and benefits of using ANZ's export and import trade finance solutions include:
- Multiple currencies - flexibility of denomination in most major currencies, including New Zealand dollars.
- Competitive interest rates - offers potentially more competitive interest rates than overdraft interest rates.
- Flexible tenors - ability to match length of loan to your cash flow needs (usually less than 180 days).
- Improve cash flow - pre or post-shipment finance can improve cash flows by utilising trade finance to fund the purchase or manufacture of goods, while waiting for payment from buyers.
- Finance the period between payment for the imported goods and the final sale of the goods.
- Ability to secure favourable purchase items.
ANZ credit criteria apply, and an establishment fee may be payable. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.