The ANZ Commercial Current Account is an all-in-one transactional account for your day-to-day business banking needs.
Benefits at a glance
- Easy access through ANZ branches, cheques, ANZ Direct Online*, ANZ Internet Banking** or ANZ Phone Banking**
- Choice of fee options to match your level of transactional activity
- Can be combined with overdraft facilities# and used as your main working capital account.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Commercial Current Account:
Contact an ANZ Regional Manager:
- Commercial Banking - turnover $2M to $150M
- Institutional Banking - turnover above $150M
- Property Finance - investment and development
Terms and conditions and a monthly account fee apply. Transaction fees and other fees and charges apply to deposits and withdrawals. A copy of the current Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained from any branch of ANZ.
*Eligibility and credit criteria apply.
**Only available to ANZ customers who have registered for these services. Some electronic banking services are available only for single signatory accounts.
#ANZ credit criteria apply, and an establishment fee may be payable. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.