ANZ now supports multi-national Corporates (or companies) connected to SWIFT’s Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE). SCORE, or SWIFT for Corporates, may help you simplify your communication channels so that you can better control your liquidity and cash management.
SCORE is a single connection point to all SWIFT participating banking partners around the world. It removes the need to use and maintain proprietary banking platforms and introduces a secure, single and standardised platform that can communicate with multiple banks while providing increased control over how payments are made in various locations.
SWIFT for Corporates can streamline your business processes and standards by:
- reducing the technical complexity and infrastructure costs
- increasing the transparency and security of your payments
- simplifying the payment process by initiating via your ERP
- improving internal governance control
- reducing ongoing and switching costs
- enhancing the visibility and control of your cash position.
ANZ SCORE services supports SWIFT enabled multi-national Corporates with:
- FIN messaging for payments, treasury confirmations and account reporting
- FileAct which includes ISO20022 for low value payments and account reporting.
Email our ANZ SCORE services product manager.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions before acquiring the product. Please contact your ANZ Relationship or Account Manager for a copy.
Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE) is a channel administered by S.W.I.F.T. SCRL, a Belgian limited liability co-operative society of Avenue Adele. SCORE is owned and provided by S.W.I.F.T. SCRL. SCORE may be subject to a licence agreement between you and S.W.I.F.T. SCRL. To the extent permitted by law, ANZ accepts no liability in respect of SCORE and ANZ provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, ANZ makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of SCORE
- that SCORE does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
ANZ expressly disclaims acting in any respect on behalf of SCORE or S.W.I.F.T. SCRL.