Specialist knowledge and expertise
ANZ's Global Markets team has specialists located in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well as links to a global network throughout Australia, the Pacific, Asia, Europe, the United Kingdom and North America to assist your business in managing your financial markets needs. ANZ's Global Markets team specialise in solutions to manage your:
- ANZ's foreign exchange (FX) team is the largest in the country offering a comprehensive range of FX solutions from vanilla to more complex strategies.
- Our online FX platform (ANZ FX Online) allows you to buy or sell currency when and where you want to.
ANZ has, under Part 3 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013, lodged a Product Disclosure Statement dated 16 November 2015 (PDS) and a supplementary document dated 18 July 2016, for a regulated offer of currency forwards (with a term of greater than 12 months) to be issued by ANZ. The regulated offer opened on 1 December 2015. A copy of the PDS and supplementary document may be obtained on request and free of charge by phoning ANZ on 0800 626 966.
Interest rate derivatives
- Our interest rate derivatives team specialises in delivering interest rate solutions to customers that are intended to assist borrowers to manage their interest costs and investors in maximising returns.
- The solutions include interest rate caps, interest rate swaps and interest rate collars.
ANZ has, under Part 3 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013, lodged a Product Disclosure Statement dated 16 November 2015 (PDS) and a supplementary document dated 18 July 2016, for a regulated offer of interest rate swaps to be issued by ANZ. The regulated offer opened on 1 December 2015. A copy of the PDS and supplementary document may be obtained on request and free of charge by phoning ANZ on 0800 626 966.
- Our commodities team provides a range of products and solutions, including spot, forwards, swaps, options, collars and structured transactions. Products can be tailored to suit your unique business and risk profile, provide protection against adverse commodity price movements and enable participation in beneficial price movements.
- Products and solutions can be offered in relation to precious metals, base metals, oil (including approximately 40 underlying refined products), thermal coal, iron ore, electricity, New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme carbon units and agricultural products.
- ANZ has the dominant debt capital markets team in New Zealand and can assist with arranging and delivering corporate debt including vanilla and structured medium term notes, retail bonds, Kauri bonds, subordinated and hybrid capital, convertible bonds, securitisation and syndicated loans (structured and corporate debt).
To find out more about how ANZ's Global Markets team can help you manage your risks more effectively,
A dedicated specialist will help identify the right solution for your business.
Auckland - 0800 426 939
Wellington - 0800 839 347
Christchurch - 0800 500 615
A copy of any applicable product disclosure statement in relation to Global Markets products is available, on request and free of charge, from 0800 107 562 (New Zealand).