Specialist knowledge and expertise
ANZ's Global Markets team has specialists located in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well as links to a global network throughout Australia, the Pacific, Asia, Europe, the United Kingdom and North America to assist your business in managing your financial markets needs. ANZ's Global Markets team specialise in solutions to manage your:
- ANZ's foreign exchange (FX) team is the largest in the country offering a comprehensive range of FX solutions from vanilla to more complex strategies.
- Our online FX platform (ANZ FX Online) allows you to buy or sell currency when and where you want to.
Interest rate derivatives
- Our interest rate derivatives team specialises in delivering interest rate solutions to customers that are intended to assist borrowers to manage their interest costs and investors in maximising returns.
- The solutions include interest rate caps, interest rate swaps and interest rate collars.
- Our commodities team provides a range of products and solutions, including spot, forwards, swaps, options, collars and structured transactions. Products can be tailored to suit your unique business and risk profile, provide protection against adverse commodity price movements and enable participation in beneficial price movements.
- Products and solutions can be offered in relation to precious metals, base metals, oil (including approximately 40 underlying refined products), thermal coal, iron ore, electricity, New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme carbon units and agricultural products.
- ANZ has the dominant debt capital markets team in New Zealand and can assist with arranging and delivering corporate debt including vanilla and structured medium term notes, retail bonds, Kauri bonds, subordinated and hybrid capital, convertible bonds, securitisation and syndicated loans (structured and corporate debt).
To find out more about how ANZ's Global Markets team can help you manage your risks more effectively,
A dedicated specialist will help identify the right solution for your business.
Call your nearest dealing room on the following numbers:
Auckland 0800 426 939
Wellington 0800 839 347
Christchurch 0800 500 615
A copy of any applicable product disclosure statement in relation to Global Markets products is available, on request and free of charge, from 0800 107 562 (New Zealand).