With a relationship with over 80%* of the market, ANZ is the dominant Institutional Bank in New Zealand. Our size and scale provides us with connections and insights into the local market which few can match.
Global connections, local expertise
ANZ can offer customer's global connectivity across Asia, the Pacific, Europe and North America. This is achieved via a network of industry specialists supporting:
- Financial institutions
- Utilities & infrastructure
- Natural resources
- Diversified industrials
In depth product specialisation
ANZ New Zealand’s Institutional platform supports inbound direct and portfolio investment, risk management, trade and transactional requirements. We have locally-based specialists in:
- Capital markets & securitisation
- Interest rate derivatives & government bonds
- Foreign exchange
- Global loans, including structured & acquisition financing
- Payments & cash management
- Trade finance & supply chain
* ANZ was rated #1 Overall Market Penetration (86%) in the Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking New Zealand Survey, 2013, conducted February to April 2013.