ANZ's Transaction Banking team provides effective solutions to help you manage cash flow, facilitate cross-border payments and assist with finance and risk management services.
Whether you're doing business locally or across the Asia Pacific region, our web-based cash management platforms allow you to transact seamlessly and readily access financial information - providing enhanced visibility and control of your business.
Our insights will help you efficiently manage cash flow, positively affecting your working capital and bottom line. By delivering a tailored solution, we help you maximise efficiencies in your business.
Changes to ANZ Direct Online Conditions of Use
We’re making some changes to the ANZ Direct Online Conditions of Use which will take effect on 22 May 2016.
This year, we’re making significant changes to ANZ Direct Online to provide customers with a better and simpler payment experience. We’re updating the Conditions of Use to reflect these changes. Below is a summary of the changes we’re making on ANZ Direct Online:
- Transfers between your own domestic accounts will now be processed immediately (previously were processed hourly)
- Transfers that are setup with a future date will be processed at 7:00am (previously 9:00am) on the day they are due
- Funds checking will apply on Domestic Funds Transfers once the payment is released to ANZ for processing
- Ability to now transfer funds to Credit Cards loaded on your ANZ Direct Online site
- Credit card reporting extended to display pending transactions
- Ability to now view upcoming Automatic Payments
For more information about any of these changes visit the “What’s New” page in ANZ Direct Online.
The new ANZ Direct Online Conditions of Use (PDF 144kB) will take effect on the 22 May 2016 and is available below.
- ANZ General Terms and Conditions (PDF 168kB)
- Foreign Currency Account and Foreign Currency Term Deposit Terms and Conditions (PDF 161kB)
- Term Deposit information brochure (PDF 1.16MB)
These documents are also available on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge.
We have dedicated Transaction Banking specialists in 10 locations across New Zealand to help you identify the right transaction banking solution for your business.
A dedicated specialist will help identify the right solution for your business.