Personalise your ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card with your own image.
With a MyPhoto card, you can select the image of your choice for the front of your ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card, designing it to look the way you want - at no additional cost. You can either select an image from our gallery of images, or upload one of your own, such as a photo of your family, your pet or maybe your favourite holiday snapshot.
Getting your MyPhoto card is easy as you can organise it all online. Simply click "Apply online" to start designing your choice of MyPhoto card. Please read the Image Criteria to ensure your image is accepted. If using your own image, simply upload it straight from your computer and use the tools provided to move and resize your image until it looks the way you want.
Your MyPhoto card can be used just the same as your standard ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card.
To create your MyPhoto card, you need to have an ANZ current or savings account and an existing Visa Debit or EFTPOS card. You'll also need the following:
- Your name as shown on your ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card
- The Card Number on your ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card
- FLASH Player installed on your computer. If you don't have it, don't worry - you can download it free.
If you are not currently an ANZ customer, you will need to apply for an everyday or savings account before you can order and receive your MyPhoto card. You can also visit any branch to talk to us about opening an account. Read our switching information to find out how easy opening an account with us can be. Once you receive your standard ANZ Visa Debit or EFTPOS card, you can go online and create your MyPhoto card.
There are some restrictions on the image you can place on your 'MyPhoto' card. The Bank will check and approve your image before you receive your card. The image criteria may be varied by the Bank at any time.
Your image may not contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, logos, slogans, company names, copyrighted material or brands of any third party
- Advertising or promotional material, or branded products
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, sports-people, cartoons. Personal photos taken of/with well known people cannot be used, as contractual restrictions on the use of their images may apply
- Phone numbers, addresses and URL addresses, account numbers or Personal Identification Numbers (PINs)
- Images we consider provocative, sexual, violent or which contain other offensive content
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Profanity or obscenities
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behaviour
- Culturally insensitive images
- Images which display the opinions or beliefs of extreme political, religious or socially unacceptable groups (e.g. gangs, supremacy etc)
- Images that may interfere with security features of the card
- Downloaded internet images or images not owned by you, including photographs, cartoons, works of art and cars.
MyPhoto card designs are not available on ANZ credit cards.