If you're looking for ways to get your everyday banking sorted, you've come to the right place. Here are some ideas to help you save time and money.
Choose the account that's right for you
Are you getting what you need from your everyday bank accounts?
If you aren’t, or if you'd like to make sure that you are, it's a good idea to regularly check to make sure you are on the best suited product. Remember, ANZ offers a wide range of accounts and services to provide you with great options whatever your banking needs.
For example, you may want:
- easy access to your account 24 hours, 365 days
- the freedom to bank the way you want to
- competitive interest rates
- an overdraft for those cash flow emergencies
- a Visa Debit card to allow you to make purchases online or over the phone
- special packages for students, graduates and superannuitants.
Find out which of our accounts or package options best meets your needs:
Simplify your banking
Everyday banking should be simple. If yours is getting complicated, it could be time to change. You'll save time and hassles and could save money too.
- If you have accounts you don't use, close them so you don't keep paying unnecessary fees.
- If you have a number of debts, such as personal and home loans, credit cards, store cards etc, it may be a good idea to combine them into one loan at the lowest possible interest rate. It'll be easier to manage, you'll pay less in interest and you could save on fees. Find out more:
Organise day-to-day finances
With just a few simple systems, it's easy to work out how much money you have, where you have it and where you're spending it, then use this information to get your finances under control.
Track how much you spend each month (and what on), so you can see where your money's going. Compare this with how much money comes in every month - are you happy with the difference?
If you'd like to make changes, you can use this information to re-arrange your financial habits or you can contact us for advice and options on how to better manage your money better.
Bank the way you want
Everyday banking is now easier than ever before. ANZ has developed multiple banking channels so you can do your banking on the go, not only using ATMs and EFTPOS, but also over the phone, online or even using your mobile phone, including ANZ's award winning goMoney NZ app on your iPhone.
For more information about managing your account:
* ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
** Registration required.
A copy of our Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge. This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.