An ANZ Term Deposit is a straight forward, easy to understand investment. You can choose to invest from a range of fixed terms (from 30 days to five years), and your interest rate is locked in for the whole term - regardless of movements in the market.
The minimum investment is $10,000. For terms of 180 days or more, interest can be either:
- paid into any New Zealand bank account monthly, quarterly, six monthly,
annually or at maturity
- reinvested (compounded) quarterly, six monthly, annually or at maturity.
For terms of less than 180 days, interest is paid or compounded at maturity.
How much could you earn?
Use our Term Deposit calculator to work out what your return could be, or check out our current interest rates below.
What's your next step?
For more information see our Term Deposit Information Brochure (PDF 1.16MB).
(existing ANZ customers)
Find your nearest branch
- How do I open a term deposit?
- How do I reinvest my term deposit?
- How can I change my term deposit maturity instructions?
A copy of the General Terms and Conditions are available from any ANZ branch.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.