The credit card that earns Airpoints Dollars™
This card could be for you if:
- You want to earn Airpoints Dollars on your credit card spend
- You use your credit card for all your everyday spend.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.^
- Earn 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $120 you spend on eligible purchases*.
- Your Airpoints Dollars will not expire while you have an ANZ Airpoints Visa account and you are the nominated earner.
- You can get up to 50 Airpoints Dollars in advance.
- There is no limit on the number of Airpoints Dollars you can earn.
Standard ANZ credit card features:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch.
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card.
- Enjoy contactless payments - simply tap your card on the terminal when instructed. You can also pay using your compatible device with Apple Pay1 or goMoney Wallet2 (for personal ANZ Visa credit cards only) anywhere you can tap and pay. For purchases over $80 you will need to enter your PIN. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for purchases.
(charged $32.50 half yearly)
SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.^
(charged $5 half yearly)
With an ANZ Airpoints Visa card you'll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every $120 dollars you spend on eligible purchases*, so you can get flying faster.
You can redeem your Airpoints Dollars for Air New Zealand and Star Alliance flights, which gives you access to over 1,000 destinations around the world.
To keep track of or redeem your Airpoints Dollars:
- Visit the Air New Zealand website
Call Air New Zealand on 0800 247 764, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards with our new Compare Tool.
^Offer available for a limited time. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
Air New Zealand Airpoints programme terms and conditions apply - visit airnz.co.nz for more details. Airpoints and Airpoints Dollars are trademarks owned by Air New Zealand Limited.
1 Terms and conditions apply to Apple Pay, see anz.co.nz/applepay for more information.
2 Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. See anz.co.nz/gomoneywallet for more information.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.