The credit card that earns uncapped cash rewards with Platinum benefits
This card could be for you if:
- You want to earn uncapped cash rewards
- You travel overseas and would benefit from Overseas Travel Insurance^
- You use your credit card for all your everyday spend
- Earn 1 CashBack point for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases*.
- The CashBack reward is calculated with two earning tiers in place - 0.5% for Annual Spend $5,000-$9,999; 1% for Annual Spend $10,000+.
- A minimum spend of $5,000 per year is required to qualify for a CashBack Reward.
- The CashBack year runs from the date of the first purchase transaction for a 12 month period and your cash reward will be automatically paid into your credit card account.
- Get Overseas Travel Insurance when you pay for at least half of your pre-paid travel expenses with your card^.
- 0% commission on foreign currency purchases from any ANZ branch in New Zealand
- Platinum Concierge Service
- Visa Platinum Entertainment Privileges and MasterCard Privileges.
Standard ANZ credit card benefits:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card
- Pay for purchases under NZ$80 using ANZ Contactless. Simply wave your card over any Contactless EFTPOS terminal and go. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for small purchases.
- You can transfer your balance from another bank's credit card to an ANZ credit card which could help you save on interest.
(charged in full once a year)
(charged in full once a year)
CashBacks reward you for eligible purchases* you make with your
ANZ CashBack Platinum card, by automatically crediting your cash reward to your credit card account once per year, on your card anniversary date.
CashBack Rewards have two earning rates, so your reward depends on your level of annual spend.
|Annual spend||Reward rate|
|$5,000 - $9,999||0.5%|
Spend $5,000 on eligible purchases within 12 months and your CashBack Reward is 0.5% of $5,000 = $25
Spend $60,000 on eligible purchases within 12 months and your CashBack Reward is 1% of $60,000 = $600
Cash advances and the purchase of cash substitutes (e.g. travellers' cheques), gambling transactions and business related expenditure will not qualify as eligible purchases for a CashBack Reward.
For full details see the ANZ CashBack card guide and ANZ Conditions of Use available from any ANZ branch.
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards to find one that suits you.
* Eligible purchases do no include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheques), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
** Your interest rate will revert to the standard interest rate at the end of the first 12 months.
^ Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use (PDF 132kB) for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.