ANZ CashBack Platinum Card
Unlimited CashBack Rewards
Overseas Travel Insurance^ and foreign currency benefits
Special Platinum privileges
At a glance
Earn up to 1% cash back on eligible purchases* - with no limit on the amount of CashBack Rewards you can earn. Minimum spend of $5,000 to qualify
Interest rate on purchases
Rates and fees
Easy ways to apply
Weekdays, 8am - 8.30pm
Weekends, 9am - 5pm
0800 269 277
At any branch
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 28kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months)
Find and compare ANZ credit cards
** Offer ends 27 January 2017. After 12 months the standard annual fee will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply to all ANZ credit cards. See Rates, Fees and Agreements for more information.
* Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers and the purchase of cash substitutes (such as travellers cheque), gambling transactions, or business related expenditure.
^ Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.
1. Terms and conditions apply to Apple Pay, see anz.co.nz/applepay for more information.
2. Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. ANZ goMoney Wallet eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. See anz.co.nz/gomoneywallet for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.