MasterCard® Multi-Currency Cash Passport™ is the smart, convenient and cost-effective way to take cash with you when you travel.
How it works
- MasterCard® Multi-Currency Cash Passport is a prepaid travel card that you can load with up to 9 currencies.
- Once it’s loaded, you can use it to get local currency and make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted, more than 35.9 million locations worldwide.
- Easy and convenient – you can manage your card online and re-load and re-use it whenever you want
- Protected – it’s protected by a PIN, has a chip for extra security, and you get a free back-up card
- Easy to arrange – available instantly at any ANZ branch
- Reassuring – you can lock in your exchange rate* so you don’t have to worry about exchange rate fluctuations. It also comes with free 24 hour global emergency assistance
- Cost-effective – no international ATM or point of sale fees charged by the card issuer (some ATM operators may charge their own fees).
Find out more
Visit the Multi-Currency Cash Passport website.
* The prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. Cash Passport is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group, ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport, we recommend you to read the Product Disclosure Statement which is available free of charge at www.cashpassport.co.nz. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.