The credit card with our lowest annual fee
This card could be for you if:
- You're after a lower annual fee credit card
- You want to use your credit card for everyday spending.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get $0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.^
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balances transferred.*
- Our lowest annual account fee at $30 p.a. - payable annually.
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases.
Standard ANZ credit card features:
- Flexible payment options - pay via online or phone banking 24/7, set up an automatic or direct debit payment, pay at any ANZ ATM or visit us in branch.
- Set up regular payments (like your power bill or gym membership) from your ANZ credit card.
- Pay for purchases under using ANZ Contactless. Simply tap your card at any Contactless EFTPOS terminal and go. For purchases over $80 you'll need to enter your PIN. As the card never leaves your hands, it’s the quick and secure way to pay for purchases.
- You can transfer your balance from another bank's credit card to an ANZ credit card which could help you save on interest.
(charged in full once a year)
$0 annual fee for the first 12 months on all new ANZ credit cards.^
(charged in full once a year)
If you don't currently bank with ANZ, you'll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification - see examples of acceptable forms of identification (PDF 68kB)
- Mail that has been addressed to your residential address (within the last three months).
What's your next step?
Get started by applying online for a credit card today!
Got any questions about our credit cards? Enquiring online is easy.
Compare our credit cards with our new Compare Tool..
^Offer available for a limited time. After 12 months the standard annual fee of $30 will apply. Offer available for all new and approved ANZ credit card customers who open a new ANZ credit card. Transfers from existing ANZ credit cards will not be eligible for this offer. Offer is only available once per customer (not available on multiple cards). Offer not available for existing commercial card relationships. All other fees will still apply.
* Your interest rate will revert to the standard interest rates at the end of the first 12 months.
Interest rates are subject to change. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.