Home loan conditional pre-approval
At ANZ we can conditionally pre-approve your home loan - so you can look for a home with confidence.
- The benefits of a conditionally pre-approved home loan
- How it works
- Applying for a conditional home loan pre-approval
- Free E-Valuer report
A conditional home loan pre-approval is free and there’s no obligation – but it has a lot of advantages:
- You can borrow a specified amount of money to buy a home, subject to satisfying some specific terms and conditions – for example, the type and value of the property you want to buy.
- It shows real estate agents and sellers that you're serious about buying.
- It puts you in a better negotiating position – having your finance already arranged makes your offer more attractive and helps speed up the process once you’ve found a home you like.
- It means you can bid at house auctions – auction bids are unconditional, so you need to have your finance arranged before you bid. (Before you bid on a property, you’ll need to inform us so you can ensure you’ve got the all the correct information.).
- When you get a conditionally pre-approved home loan from ANZ you’ll also get an E-Valuer reports from QV to help you look for a home and make an informed assessment of how much a property may be worth.
- You can start the application process online or apply at your local branch, through one of our mobile mortgage managers or by calling 0800 269 4663.
- It’s valid for up to 90 days (depending on your situation and how much you want to borrow).
- Once you’ve found a home, we will confirm that it meets the conditions, and then provide unconditional approval for your loan.
You will get a free QV E-Valuer report with your conditionally pre-approved home loan from ANZ. An E-Valuer report gives you an instant estimate of a property’s market value plus recent comparable property sales in the area to help you make an informed assessment of how much a home may be worth.
ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you would like to speak to an ANZ Authorised Financial Adviser, please call 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.