Which home loan is right for you?
Everyone’s different. Whatever your situation may be, we can put together a home loan solution to suit you. Here you’ll find an overview of the different types of home loans we offer.
For more help with choosing the best home loan solution for you:
- See a comparison of the different home loan options to see which is best for you, or;
- Talk to one of our home loan experts - we’re here to help you get the perfect home loan solution for your needs.
ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan
Ideal if you need to know exactly how much your regular home loan repayments will be.
- You can budget with certainty.
- You are protected from interest rate rises during the fixed rate period.
You can make a lump sum payment or increase your repayments by up to 5.00% p.a. of the outstanding loan balance each year of your fixed rate period without incurring an early repayment recovery. An Early Repayment Admin Fee may apply.
ANZ Floating Rate Home Loan
Ideal if you want the flexibility to use any extra cash to help pay off your home loan earlier and save on interest costs.
- You can make extra repayments on your home loan any time you like without incurring an early repayment recovery.
- The interest rate can go up or down in line with the market.
ANZ Flexible Home Loan
Ideal if you need flexible access to credit, or if you’re a good money manager and want to pay off your home loan sooner. It’s a home loan and an everyday account in one.
- You have access to credit for any purpose at a competitive flexible home loan interest rate.
- You can use any extra money you have to reduce the outstanding loan amount on your home loan save on interest, and get mortgage-free faster.
Or choose a combination
You can combine different home loan options to get the best of each. For example:
- You can have the majority of your home loan on a fixed rate to give you certainty and some on a floating rate so you can make lump sum repayments without incurring an early repayment recovery.
- Or, you can choose any combination of fixed and floating interest rates, and an ANZ Flexible Rate Home Loan – it’s your choice!
ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you would like to speak to an ANZ Authorised Financial Adviser, please call 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.