Home loan application documents
Here’s a list of documents such as proof of identity, address verification and proof of income that you will need to provide ANZ when you apply for a home loan.
You’ll need to provide:
- Valid proof of identification. Examples of acceptable forms of identification can be found at Identification and address verification or at any ANZ branch.
- Proof of your income, for example your latest payslip or a tenancy agreement (if you receive rental income). If your income is directly credited to an ANZ account you may not need to provide proof of income.
Depending on your situation, you may also need to provide some of the following documents below:
If you’re self-employed:
- a copy of your last two years' balance sheets or annual accounts and tax returns.
If you don't bank with ANZ:
- Find out more about examples of acceptable verification or visit any ANZ branch.
- three months of your latest bank transaction statements.
- evidence of your savings, e.g. bank account statements.
If you're buying a home:
- your lawyer's name and address.
- your signed sale and purchase agreement.
If you're building a home:
- a builder's quote or contract.
Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.