With an ANZ Fixed Home Loan you can budget with confidence. You know exactly how much your regular repayments will be, and you’re protected from interest rate rises during your fixed rate term.
Maximum loan term
Option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to suit your budget.3
Up to 5% of the loan balance each year of the fixed rate term - to a maximum of $10,000.4
Loan repayment holidays
You can apply to suspend your payments for up to three months every two years – although this is at ANZ's discretion.5
Split loan option
Available in conjunction with any ANZ home loan.
1. The maximum amount you can borrow depends on the property's location, the property type, the home loan type and other ANZ lending criteria.
2. A low equity premium may apply where a loan amounts to over 85% of the property's value. A registered valuer's report will also be required for lending over 80% of the property's value.
3. Interest only on application.
4. If you choose to make extra payments above this threshold or repay your fixed rate home loan early, you may have to pay an early repayment fee.
5. Loan repayment holidays are not available on ANZ Flexiplus, interest only home loans or partially drawn down loans.
To apply for an ANZ Fixed Rate Mortgage please bring the following when you meet an ANZ home loan specialist:
- proof of your income, eg. your latest payslip (unless your income is directly credited to an ANZ account)
- a Registered Valuer's Report if you have one.
If you're self employed:
- a copy of your last two years' balance sheets or annual accounts and tax returns.
If you don't bank with ANZ:
- three months of your latest main bank transaction statements
- evidence of your savings, eg. bank account statements.
If you're purchasing:
- your lawyer's name and address
- your signed sale and purchase agreement.
If you're building a home:
- a builder's quote or contract.
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Fixed Rate Mortgage:
Contact an ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager
Call 0800 ANZ HOME (0800 269 4663)
Visit your nearest ANZ branch
ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of terms, conditions, fees and the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ National Bank Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.