The end of your fixed rate mortgage period is a great time to review your options – and ANZ can help.
About 30 days before your fixed rate mortgage term is due to finish, we'll write to remind you. We’ll also ask you to contact us, so we can talk you through your options and help you decide which is best for you.
With an ANZ home loan you’ve got plenty of choices and the best option depends on your particular situation. For example:
- you can continue with another fixed rate mortgage if you want to have certainty over your repayments
- you can split your loan into two or more fixed mortgage periods if you want to spread your interest rate risk
- you can change all or part of your loan to a floating rate mortgage if you want more flexibility
- you can make a lump sum payment on your loan without incurring any early repayment costs to help you pay off your mortgage faster
- you can top up your loan to achieve another goal, such as renovating.
If we don’t hear from you before your fixed rate mortgage period finishes, you’ll automatically switch to a floating rate mortgage. But remember, with an ANZ floating mortgage you can change your loan structure at any time in the future. Just contact us and we’ll help you structure your loan to fit your needs.
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Home Loan:
Contact an ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager
Call 0800 ANZ HOME (0800 269 4663)
Visit your nearest ANZ branch
For the ANZ First Home package, you need an ANZ everyday account with your salary, wages or business income direct credited and an ANZ Serious Saver account. ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.