When it comes to choosing a mortgage, there are lots of options and working out the best one for your needs can sometimes be a bit challenging. At ANZ we offer a complete range of home loan options, and when you switch your mortgage to us we can explain the benefits of each and help you structure your loan to suit your personal situation.
When you switch your mortgage to an ANZ Home Loan - Fixed Rate:
- you know exactly how much your repayments will be each month
- you’re protected from interest rate rises during your fixed rate period
- you can make a lump sum payment or increase your repayments by up to 5.00% p.a. of the outstanding loan balance each year of your fixed rate period (an early repayment administration fee applies).
Switching your mortgage to an ANZ Home Loan - Floating Rate can be a good idea if you often have extra cash you’d like to use to help pay off your mortgage. With an ANZ Home Loan - Floating Rate:
- you can make extra repayments (or even pay off your entire loan) at any time, for no fee
- You can take advantage of interest rate decreases.
Switch your mortgage to an ANZ Flexible Home Loan and you could pay off your home loan sooner.
- You get access to credit when you need it at a competitive flexible interest rate.
- You’ll have the convenience of a current account and home loan in one.
- If you manage your money carefully, you can use any extra money you have to reduce your debt and save on interest costs.
Enjoy the best of both worlds and choose a combination of our home loan options:
- get a balance of certainty and flexibility by splitting your home loan between fixed and floating interest rates.
- choose any combination of fixed and floating interest rates on an ANZ Home Loan and also choose an ANZ Flexible Home Loan.
We'll help you switch your mortgage to ANZ
Switching your mortgage to ANZ is simple. We’ll talk you through every step, we’ll help you choose the best home loan options for you and we’ll answer all your questions in plain English. Just contact us to find out how easy it can be.
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Home Loan:
Contact an ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager
Call 0800 ANZ HOME (0800 269 4663)
Visit your nearest ANZ branch
For the ANZ First Home package, you need an ANZ everyday account with your salary, wages or business income direct credited and an ANZ Serious Saver account. ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult one of ANZ's financial advisers, please contact us on 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.