ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is ANZ's award-winning investment management business.
We have a strong record of awards for investment performance and communications in New Zealand.
- Our awards - find out about our current and past awards.
- Our directors - information about our directors.
- Our investment team - information about our key personnel.
Our investment business has operated in New Zealand since 1989. It began as Armstrong Jones and in 1996 became part of the global financial services group, ING. In 2002, ING and ANZ formed a joint venture, operating in New Zealand under the ING brand.
In 2009, the business became fully owned by ANZ and in 2013, changed its name to ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited (ANZ Investments).
Key facts about ANZ Investments:
- New Zealand's largest fund manager1
- Manage more than $25 billion1 in investments for over 745,000 investors
- New Zealand's largest2 and most-awarded3 KiwiSaver provider, with one in four New Zealanders in KiwiSaver investing their retirement savings with us
- One of the nine default KiwiSaver scheme providers appointed by the Government in 2014.
1FundSource Wholesale and Retail Managed Funds Report, March Quarter 2016.
2Workplace Savings NZ Quarterly KiwiSaver Survey, 31 March 2016.
3FundSource and Morningstar industry awards since 2008.