How to join, or transfer to, the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme
To join a KiwiSaver scheme, you must be:
- a New Zealand citizen or entitled to remain in New Zealand indefinitely
- living or normally living in New Zealand
- under the qualifying age for New Zealand Superannuation (currently 65 years).
What are the main benefits of KiwiSaver?
KiwiSaver's main benefits are that it helps you save for retirement and could help you buy your first home. As well as your savings you may also receive:
- the annual member tax credit of up to $521.43
- your employer's regular contributions
- a HomeStart grant from Housing New Zealand.
Find out more about the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme.
Have you got an Australian Super account?
Permanent emigration rules mean that you may be able to bring your Australian retirement savings to New Zealand. Find out about transferring your Australian superannuation to KiwiSaver.
ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited is the issuer and manager of the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme. Important information is available under terms & conditions. Download a copy of the ANZ KiwiSaver Scheme guide and product disclosure statement (PDF 1.36MB), or ask for a copy in any ANZ branch.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.