Finding the most effective way to structure your investments can often be challenging. An ANZ Investment Specialist can help to determine the right options for you. With ANZ Investment, we take all the hassle away by providing you with a comprehensive portfolio management service. This means we:
- monitor and re-balance your investment portfolio regularly to help make sure your asset mix matches your chosen profile as markets move and investments change in value.
- provide comprehensive investment portfolio reports on your investments and their performance
- help you to take care of all the investment paperwork, which makes things like completing your tax return as simple as possible
Alternatively, you may find that once you've established your portfolio, you only need to review it occasionally, such as once a year.
Starting an investment portfolio is an investment in your future. Whether you want to supplement your income to improve your lifestyle or save for retirement, it's important to start planning now.
Getting started is the hardest, but most important, step.
There are many investment options available:
- investing directly in cash
- investing in shares and property
- using a managed fund to invest in a combination of asset classes.
An ANZ Investment Specialist can help to determine the most effective way to structure your investments.
Terms and fees apply. Your ANZ Investment Specialist will discuss your choices before you implement your investment and the fees associated with this service.
A copy of the Bank's General Disclosure Statement under the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge and any Investment Specialist Disclosure Statement is available from an ANZ Investment Specialist, free of charge.