Our Investment Specialists at ANZ follow a step-by-step process aimed at delivering the best investment outcomes for you.
Our process has four steps:
Your ANZ Investment Specialist will take the time to get to know you and understand your current financial position and financial goals. The discussion will cover your needs and wishes, both now and as circumstances change in future. We'll also gain an understanding of your personal attitude to the risks inherent in the investment market.
You’ll get most value if you’re well prepared for the initial meeting. Think about matters such as:
- Your current assets and liabilities.
- What do you want to achieve? If you have a clear grasp of your personal financial goals, they are much easier to attain.
- Your financial priorities: Is your plan to pay off your home loan quickly, to grow your investments, save for a holiday or fund your retirement?
- When you want to achieve your financial goals: this ties in with the reasons you want to invest. For example, saving for a deposit on a home requires short-term investments, while investing for your retirement calls for longer-term investment strategies.
- Your risk profile: what level of returns do you want from your investments, and what level of risk are you willing to take?
Using the information gathered in the initial meeting, we will develop a tailored investment plan for you. Once the plan has been drafted, your ANZ Investment Specialist will meet with you to discuss your investment plan and work with you to refine it.
When you are satisfied with the proposed investment plan, we will place the funds as planned, making use of the excellent systems and market access available to ANZ.
Your ANZ Investment Specialist remains your key contact over the full course of your investment. We’ll conduct regular investment portfolio reviews to ensure that your investment plan stays in step with your situation as your circumstances change.
For more information or to arrange an appointment with an ANZ Investment Specialist:
Terms and fees apply. Your ANZ Investment Specialist will discuss your choices and the applicable fees before you implement your investment plan.
A copy of the Bank's General Disclosure Statement under the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge and any Investment Specialist Disclosure Statement is available from an ANZ Investment Specialist, free of charge.