Why choose an ANZ Personal Loan?
Whether you need money for something specific you want right now, to have the cash handy for something in the future, or want to consolidate your debts into one easy to manage regular repayment, an ANZ Personal Loan could be the ideal solution.
- Easy: You can use our borrowing calculator to get an instant idea of how much you could borrow. You can apply online and you don't need to provide any security
- Simple: Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, so there are no surprises. You can also make extra repayments anytime for no fee – so you could repay your loan earlier and pay less in interest
- Flexible: You can apply to borrow any amount from $3,000, with weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments to suit your budget. You can also choose how long you want to repay the loan, from six months to seven years
- Fast: Once approved, you could have the cash in your account the same day*
- Reassuring: With an ANZ Personal Loan you have the security of knowing you’re dealing with one of New Zealand’s most respected banks. And for added peace of mind, you can also get optional personal loan insurance.
|What are the interest rates for an ANZ Personal Loan?|
|Less than $10,000||(View current rates)|
|$10,000 and over||(View current rates)|
|What are the fees for an ANZ Personal Loan?|
|One off loan approval fee
(for new applications)
|$250 (can be added to your loan amount)|
|Top up existing loan fee||$150 (can be added to your loan amount)|
How long does it take to get the cash in my account?
Apply for an ANZ Personal Loan and you’ll get an answer within one working day – regardless of whether you call us, come into branch or apply online.
Once you have been approved, you could have the cash in your account the same day if you already have, or set up an ANZ everyday account (such as an ANZ Freedom Account, or ANZ Go Account). Your Personal Banker will be able to help you with this when setting up your ANZ Personal Loan.
How much can I borrow?
You can apply to borrow any amount over $3,000. The amount you can borrow depends on your current financial situation. You can work out how much you could borrow based on your current financial situation with our handy personal loan borrowing calculator.
Can I use my ANZ Personal Loan to consolidate my debts?
Yes. If you have multiple sources of debt – such as credit cards, hire purchase and other debt – an ANZ Personal Loan can help you get under control by bringing them all together into one easy to manage repayment.
For more information, see Debt consolidation.
Can I get insurance for my ANZ Personal Loan?
Yes. ANZ Personal Loan Insurance gives you the comfort of knowing that your minimum loan repayments are covered should something unexpected happen.
For more information, see ANZ Personal Loan Insurance.
Are there loan options for Tertiary Students?
Yes. The ANZ Jumpstart account offers ANZ Personal Loan options with special benefits if you are studying full-time.
For more information, see ANZ Personal Loans for Students.
What’s my next step?
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Personal Loan:
Information about your repayments, managing your loan online etc.
Get started by applying online for a personal loan today!
A Personal Banker will be in contact at a time that’s convenient for you
*Subject to you holding or setting up an ANZ everyday account (such as ANZ Freedom Account, or ANZ Go Account).
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.