ANZ Personal Loans for full-time tertiary students
Managing your money can be challenging if you’re studying full-time. If you need a helping hand to get your finances under control, an ANZ Personal Loan can make all the difference. As a full-time tertiary student, you can get an ANZ Personal Loan with some special benefits.
An ANZ Personal Loan is simple to apply for and easy to manage:
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, giving you certainty
- You choose the loan term (from six months to seven years) and the repayment frequency (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- You can make extra repayments at any time with no fees – so you can repay your loan faster and pay less in interest.
What special benefits can I get as a full-time tertiary student?*
- No loan application fee - saving you $250
- A lower minimum loan amount of $1,000 (usually $3,000)
- No top-up fees - saving you $150 for each top-up.
How much will my repayments be?
Your repayments depend on how you set up your loan, including your loan term and payment frequency.
For a loan of $5,000, with a 18.95% p.a. interest rate and the maximum seven year loan term your repayments would be around:
Repayments per week:
Total interest you'll pay:
Total amount you'll pay:
Our handy personal loan repayments calculator lets you calculate different repayment scenarios based on how long you take to repay your loan and how much you borrow.
For more information
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
*If applying for lending benefits only available to tertiary students on the ANZ Jumpstart account, you must be enrolled at and provide proof of full-time study at a government-recognised tertiary institution or a NZQA approved language school. When applying for lending benefits you must have a minimum of six months remaining on your course.