ANZ Personal Loans for Graduates/Tertiary Students
Managing your money can be challenging if you’re studying or have recently graduated. If you need a helping hand to get your finances under control, an ANZ Personal Loan can make all the difference. As a tertiary student or graduate, you can get an ANZ Personal Loan with some special benefits.
An ANZ Personal Loan is simple to apply for and easy to manage:
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, giving you certainty
- You choose the loan term (from six months to seven years) and the repayment frequency (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- You can make extra repayments at any time with no fees – so you can repay your loan faster and pay less in interest.
What special benefits can I get as a tertiary student or graduate?
- No loan Approval fee - saving you $250
- A lower minimum loan amount of $1,000 (usually $3,000).
For more information
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.