MasterCard® Multi-currency Cash Passport™
MasterCard® Multi-Currency Cash Passport™ is the smart, convenient and cost-effective way to take cash with you when you travel.
A chance to WIN with Cash Passport
Simply load your Cash Passport MasterCard with foreign currency of $1,500 or more (NZD equivalent) between 21 March and 17 April 2016, and go in the draw to win one of four weekly prizes of NZD$500.
Terms and conditions of the promotion can be found on the Cash Passport website.
How it works
- MasterCard® Multi-Currency Cash Passport is a prepaid travel card that you can load with up to 9 currencies.
- Once it's loaded, you can use it to get local currency and make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted, more than 35.9 million locations worldwide.
- Easy and convenient – you can manage your card online and re-load and re-use it whenever you want.
- Protected – it’s protected by a PIN, has a chip for extra security, and you get a free back-up card.
- Easy to arrange – available instantly at any ANZ branch.
- Reassuring – you can lock in your exchange rate* so you don't have to worry about exchange rate fluctuations. It also comes with free 24 hour global emergency assistance.
- Cost-effective – no international ATM or point of sale fees charged by the card issuer (some ATM operators may charge their own fees).
For more information visit the Multi-Currency Cash Passport website.
* The prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
Multi-currency Cash Passport is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. A prospectus is available free of charge from cashpassport.co.nz/multi. Multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group, by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited or any of its related companies or any other entity. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited receives a commission in respect of customers who acquire Multi-currency Cash Passport services through ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.