We have a team of Private Bankers throughout New Zealand who are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals.
We offer two investment services to help you grow your wealth. You can choose to benefit from the ease, convenience, and expertise of our investment decision-making and portfolio management. Or you can choose to manage your own investments if you prefer.
Discretionary investment management service
We manage your portfolio by making investment decisions for you based on an agreed strategy.
Your Private Banker will work closely with you to identify the right investment strategy for you. Once this is agreed, your portfolio will be managed by our experienced investment management team. Some of the key features and benefits of our service include:
- professional investment decision making:your portfolio is managed by our investment management team. Collectively, the team has over 250 years of relevant industry experience, is well resourced, highly experienced and has been very stable over time
- actively managed portfolios: we will actively manage your portfolio using our investment process
- diversified strategies: your portfolio will invest in a broad range of investments across asset classes and regions.
Your Private Banker also stays in touch to make sure your portfolio continues to meet your lifestyle and financial goals. Plus you get regular reports so you can see how your portfolio is performing.
Our transaction-only trading service allows you to manage your investments if you prefer.
This service allows you to make your own decisions on investments, and you can choose how you would like them executed. We don’t give advice, but we do give you:
- the ability to trade: you can choose to trade yourself, or tell us your investment choices and we’ll do the trading for you
- market information: access to current NZX, ASX and NZDX information
- new opportunities: details of selected investment opportunities as they come to market.
If you choose to hold your investments in custody with us, we provide a comprehensive administration service that includes income collection, tax deduction, regular reporting and end-of-year tax summaries.
This is a secure and easy to use on-line service.
- It enables you to view information on your investment portfolio, such as portfolio valuations and cash transaction schedules that are updated on a regular basis
- It provides online access to research, commentaries, general investment information and many other features.
- ANZ Private Investments Online
For more information on ANZ Private investment services:
A copy of our Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge. If you have a Private Banker, you can also request a copy of their Authorised Financial Adviser disclosure statement, prepared under the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
In providing this information, we have not taken into account your personal financial situation or goals. Terms and conditions, eligibility, fees, lending criteria and charges apply to the services listed.