ANZ Phone Banking gives you the ability to manage your accounts via any touchtone telephone anytime, anywhere.
How it works
With ANZ Phone Banking you can:
- Check your account balances and transactions
- Transfer money between your linked ANZ accounts
- Pay your credit card
- Pay many regular household bills - you can set up payments to be made immediately, or up to 1 year in advance
- Hear and delete your upcoming bill payments
- Amend your automatic payments
- Set up or change your Fast Balance account, which will be played to you automatically each time you ring Phone Banking.
Plus, with ANZ Phone Banking you press 0 at the main menu to talk to an ANZ Customer Service Consultant, from 6am - midnight, seven days a week.
For a demonstration
For a free trial, use the demonstration Customer Number below - no actual transactions will take place.
- Dial 0800 103 123
- Enter demonstration Customer Number 70108009 and press #
- Enter the demonstration PIN 13579 and press #.
How to register
To register for ANZ Phone Banking you must be at least 13 years old. All you'll need then is a Customer Number, a PIN and an ANZ account that can be linked to ANZ Phone Banking.
If you haven't registered for ANZ Phone Banking:
If you have already registered for ANZ Phone Banking and would like to access your accounts:
Please refer to account services charges for a full list of charges that apply.
The Electronic Banking Conditions of Use (PDF 176kB) apply to all customers who have registered for ANZ Phone Banking.
Normal overseas toll charges apply.