Rural Flexible Facility
The nature of farming means there can be funding gaps between long-term borrowing and day-to-day cash management. Fortunately, these gaps can be covered with short-term working capital solutions.
Who it may suit
Rural businesses looking for short-term funding facilities that are more flexible than a term loan and more cost-effective than an overdraft.
Features of an ANZ Rural Flexible Facility
- Revolving credit facility
- No fixed or regular repayments
- No transaction fees apply in any month where you conduct less than five transactions in that month.
- Debit interest only charged on the portion of funds used (an Overdraft Management Fee may apply)
- Can be linked to your ANZ Rural Current Account for convenient access
For more information on how ANZ can support your rural business,
Find a Rural specialist in your area.
6am to midnight, available 7 days a week
Have a quick question? Enquiring online is easy.
ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans. This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not personalised adviser service under the Financial Advisors Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product.