If you have surplus cash to invest or to hold for an upcoming payment, ANZ can help you make the most of it with a range of deposit options offering competitive interest rates.
Who it may suit
Term deposits are great for businesses who want to invest cash with the certainty of a competitive, fixed return for a fixed period of time. (break costs may apply if your funds are required before the end of the term).
ANZ Term Deposit benefits:
- An easy and straightforward investment – you can even set up a Term Deposit online
- Attractive rates
- Flexible options
- Interest is calculated daily and you have a choice of payment options:
- for terms of 180 days or more interest can be paid into any NZ bank account monthly, quarterly, six monthly, annually or at maturity, or compounded quarterly, six monthly, annually or at maturity.
- For terms of less than 180 days interest can be paid or compounded at maturity.
- On maturity you can have your principal and/or interest payments automatically credited to another account, or automatically reinvested.
- Term Deposits can be used as security
- No fees if deposit is held until maturity.
Who it may suit
ANZ Call Accounts are ideal for surplus funds you may need in the near future, as they combine easy access to your funds with competitive interest rates.
ANZ Commercial Call Deposit account benefits
- Attractive interest rates combined with low fees and cash ‘on call’
- Tiered or flat rates available
- Easy access to funds via internet, phone banking or in person
- No fees if accessed online
- You receive monthly statements to help you monitor your deposit
- No minimum or maximum deposit or withdrawal restrictions
(Please note that this is not a transactional account. While funds can be accessed online, no EFTPOS or cheque book is available).
For more information on how ANZ can support your rural business,
Find a Rural specialist in your area.
6am to midnight, available 7 days a week.
Have a quick question? Enquiring online is easy.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not personalised adviser service under the Financial Advisors Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. A copy of the statement is available at ANZ Term Deposit Investment Statement (PDF 332kB) or on request from any branch.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.