ANZ Rural Development Loan
The ANZ Rural Development Loan is a flexible loan designed to provide farmers with a revolving line of credit to assist them in growing and developing their businesses through on farm investment.
Who might want to consider an ANZ Rural Development Loan?
Rural businesses looking to invest in the development of their farms who want the flexibility to match payments to future cash-flow without a set repayment schedule and be able to redraw funds at a later point.
The ANZ Rural Development Loan may be suited to farmers who are considering on farm developments such as:
- Farm conversion;
- Feed systems;
- Milking technology;
- Stock housing;
- Offers customers more flexibility than a term loan at a more cost-effective rate than an overdraft.
- The flexibility to only draw the portion of your limit needed at any time in line with payments.
- Funds repaid can be redrawn at any time.
- Match payments to future cash flow without having a set repayment schedule.
- A wide range of ways to access your account: online, in person or over the phone.
- Interest only charged on the portion of funds used (an Overdraft Management Fee may apply)
- No transaction fees if you conduct less than 5 transactions per month.
Why chose ANZ?
ANZ has a long history supporting New Zealand’s rural sector. We know New Zealand’s future success depends on the successes of our farmers and rural businesses.
We are committed to helping the entire rural sector succeed by having more people on the ground in more locations, connecting rural businesses to their suppliers and the customers that can help them grown by using our size, scale and connections to support all New Zealand farmers and rural businesses.
Find a Rural specialist in your area.
6am to midnight, available 7 days a week.
Have a quick question? Enquiring online is easy.
ANZ lending and eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply. Maximum loan amount $1,000,000. This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not personalised adviser service under the Financial Advisors Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.