ANZ Job Ads is a monthly indicator of New Zealand labour market trends based on online and print job advertising.
- On the job in July - August 2016 (PDF 172kB)
- Situation vacant - July 2016 (PDF 160kB)
- Keeping up the good work - June 2016 (160kB)
- Help wanted - May 2016 (PDF 192kB)
- Back on the job - April 2016 (PDF 164kB)
- Off the boil - March 2016 (PDF 164kB)
- Hold that thought - February 2016 (PDF 160kB)
- No sitting on the dock in Hawke's Bay - January 2016 (PDF 164kB)
- A strong finish - December 2015 (PDF 160kB)
- Up north and down south - November 2015 (PDF 160kB)
- Spring lift - October 2015 (PDF 164kB)
- Northern lights - September 2015 (PDF 164kB)
- Hold fire - August 2015 (PDF 164kB)
- Employers thinking twice - July 2015 (PDF 164kB)
- Happier in Napier - June 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- Auckland A - May 2015 (PDF 148kB)
- Cooling - April 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- Luffing the sails - March 2015 (PDF 152kB)
- Situations vacant - February 2015 (PDF 132kB)
- Steady - January 2015 (PDF 128kB)
For archived articles or any information on how ANZ can support your business, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.