What can I use online and phone banking for?
You can take care of most of your regular banking needs using our online and phone banking self-service options. Plus, our Smart ATMs are there when you need to deposit cash into your account.
- Check your account balances
- View account statements
- Move money between your accounts
- Pay a person, bill, credit card, or tax
- Set up and manage automatic payments
- Send money overseas
- Set up or change your card PIN
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Place a temporary block on a card
- Apply for new accounts
- ANZ goMoney: Pay someone using just their mobile number (Pay to mobile)
- ANZ goMoney: Set up deposit and balance alerts
- ANZ Internet Banking: Change your contact details
Watch these short videos to see just some of what you can do in ANZ goMoney and Internet Banking.
How to register for online and phone banking
How we can help
Other helpful information
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply to ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ goMoney, ANZ Phone Banking and Pay to Mobile. See our Electronic Banking Conditions (PDF 129KB) for more information.
A copy of the Bank's General Disclosure Statement under the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 is available on this website or on request from any ANZ branch, free of charge.
This material is for information purposes only. We recommend seeking financial advice about your situation and goals before getting a financial product. To talk to one of our team at ANZ, please call 0800 269 296, or for more information about ANZ’s financial advice service or to view our financial advice provider disclosure statement see anz.co.nz/fapdisclosure