Many of us have a vision of owning our own business - but getting into business takes a lot of planning. To help you plan and make the process less daunting, we developed the ANZ Business Start-up guide. It's specifically designed to help you turn that desire to start your own business into a gratifying reality.
This free guide will provide you with tips, templates and information on starting a business and help you start your journey to become a successful business owner.
The ANZ Business Start-up guide contains a range of essential information for anyone starting or buying a business, including:
- Checking that getting into business is right for you.
- Start from scratch, buy or franchise?
- Conducting market research.
- Creating a business plan.
- Calculating your sales targets and running costs.
- Financing your business.
- Manage your banking.
- Business structure and name.
- Accounting records.
- Gaining awareness and building an online presence.
- Employing staff.
- Professional support.